Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My Blog

Hello there to one and all...as if...I am Babsie and this is my blog..a week ago I had no idea what a blog was and now here I am blogging...

Well..tomorrow I will have my first day of clinicals in the nursing home...I am very excited about it and am looking forward to spending a rich and rewarding day taking care and assessing a nice, kind, lovely elderly woman...but anyone that knows me surely knows the reality of the situation...I am sure to get a cratchety old man that craps himself and curses and spits at me...I will let you know what happens...but for now I am off to help my son, Tyler, do his project for school...oh joy of joys...I get way to into these projects and expect nothing less than perfection...poor Tyler...the nine year old sweet little boy will be sobbing soon because he put too much glue on the dicot seeds :) I will control my obssesive behavior and let him do most of the project without interfering too much..


well...I am outie...I will keep you posted on the lastest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home