Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Holiday...

It is another holiday here and the official start of summer. I am going to a Q with all of my student nurse friends. The party is at Colleen's house and I am very excited because I have not seen everyone since May 11, the day that will live in infamy. I can't wait to see everyone.

Yesterday was a gorgeously beautiful day. My brother, Jim, his wife, Gigi and my Kyle and Tyler and myself went to brunch at Adelphia. The brunch there is fabulous and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area. After brunch we all headed to the berlin mart, Jim and Gigi found some panthers CRAP and we had a good walk to work off the food we ate. Then we headed home so that Kyle could get ready for his job, we dropped Kyle off at the theater, went to the mall then headed home to drop off Jim and Gigi, Tyler and I went home to check on the movie schedule. After which we went to Dunkin Donuts so I could get a french vanilla dunkaccino (YUMMY!!!) and to the shop rite so Tyler could get his candy for the movie. Then back to the movie theater once again. We watched "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Farrell. Great movie and very funny. By the time the movie was over it was time for Kyle to leave. We stopped on the way home to get him some dinner . We came home and I got ready for bed, it was a long day and after 10 by the time we got home.

Today looks like it will be another beautiful day and I will enjoy it completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home