Sunday, November 27, 2005

Over Already??

It is hard to believe that today is the last day of this little mini holiday vacation. I did not get all that I wanted to get done but I have started. The weather changed and it got very cold here which made it difficult to go out and put up the lights especially while standing on a metal ladder. I plan to have them up by the end of this week because the weather is suppose to get nice again.

Well today I will spend studying for yet another test. There are 2 weeks left and we have 2 tests, an exam and a final. A LOT of studying in the next 2 weeks.

I have found a new spot for blogging and it is quite addicting. Some people from my class and work are already there so it makes more sense to be there. I will come here from time to time but if you don't see me you'll know why.

Anyway...

ya'll come back now...hear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home