Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Resolution

HHMMM...it is that time once again...to make the resolution that you have every intention of keeping.....and you do...for about oh..I don't know...a day or two......maybe a week....if your resolution is something that you really really REALLY are committed to you may continue with it for a month...if you are one of the lucky ones...

but for most of us the resolutions fall by the wayside soon after the new year begins...

I have to say that I hope I will continue with my new years resolution for the rest of my life because apparantly it has affected many people....ok...my resolution has 2 parts....

#1, I would like to be a kinder, gentler person...it seems that I have been not the usual Babsie, happy-go-lucky chickie that I usually am....my stress level has created a different version of the cool, calm and collected me that many have grown to love and appreciate...this fact was brought to my attention when my sweet, kind brother gave me my birthday present....he presented me with a bag and in the bag was a brochure with a large GC to a spa....he explained..." you have been SO stressed and SO overwhelmed with everything and this is your last semester and I want you to enjoy it and have a good time and I want you to be LESS STRESSED (he stressed that:)

if he sees that I am not the usual me I cannot imagine the effect my attitude has had on my loving children, who are with me EVERY day...so..it is for their sake and the sake of all my loved ones that I will try to be less stressed, thus...hopefully regaining the old tried and true Babsie once more

but...there is another part to this resolution ...you see...I think that in order to be less stressed I need to be more organized...not an easy accomplishment for me but I have every intention of succeeding in this endeavor....I will write things down so that I don't forget them or stress over the fact that I may forget them...I will put all my school work in ONE area and I will keep all the bills in another area...never the twain shall meet....these are the biggest stresses for me...bills and school...there are other stressors but these are the main ones...

I am optimistic that the result will be a much more pleasant and accepting person...who knows maybe I will even get better grades and have a cleaner house...
we can only hope :)

best wishes for a positive outcome in your new years resolutions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home