Friday, March 03, 2006

Italy

ok....these past few weeks I have heard too many people vacationing in Italy...I am so jealous because I want to go back....it is absolutely gorgeous there and I had the very best time with my very best man... Lorenzo....

I kid you not...about 5 people have told me they are planning vacas to Italy in the next few months so I have been telling them about my trip there....it has brought back so many wonderful beautiful memories....Lorenzo may tell you that I walked very SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWLLLLYYYY...but it was only because I did not want to miss one beautiful thing...I should post some pics but I have to scan them first....I will try to do it soon....

I think I will stow away with one of the nurses before they leave....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home