Friday, May 19, 2006

Sittin at home

here i have been for the week...mostly 'cause the last 2 days i have been vanless...i have gotten very little done around the house because i have been lazy and sleeping late and catching up on doing nothing...seems strange not to be studying for some test, exam, quiz, or clinical day...so...here i am...doing much of nothing...being lazy...not going anywhere...but that changes next week for a few days....when i have to go to a short class...but it will be nice to see everyone again...my how i miss my peeps :)

well...i had a dream that i started work but i showed up in my clinical uniform instead of the traditional navy blue scrubs and i did not have my PDA or my drug book with me...i felt very unprepared...i will have to make sure that i pack those things before i start work :)

ok...i have rambled and i must get some more housework done so that i will be free to work in the gardens all weekend...that is after the party that i am going to tomorrow..that's right...another graduation party...i think there will be one every weekend for the whole summer...yeah for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home