Sunday, June 05, 2005

Catching up

Today will be a short blog just to catch up. I have so many things that I have to get done today that I only have a few minutes.

Monday turned out to be a really nice day in spite of the rain that occurred midway through the Q. We were all so excited to see each other and even Kimmie showed up. She looked better than we all expected (she was the one going for the surgery). We had a great time and ate plenty of food. The kids even warmed up to each other and after a little bit of time they were all running around and playing nicely.

Working in the hospital is a great experience and I am loving every minute of it. I hope I will be saying the same at the end of my time there.

Yesterday Gigi, my mom and dad, Tyler and I went to see the Blue Angels at the Mcguire air force base air show. I love watching the Blue Angels, they are absolutly magnificent. It was the first time my mom and dad went to an air show and they loved it. It was a little warm and humid there and the sun had trouble peering through the clouds which delayed the show some but we stayed for the whole show and were so happy that we did. I have a few pics to post of the trip to Mcguire.

http://public.mcguire.amc.af.mil/airshow/welcome.html

If you would like to see more about the air show.



Today I will be trimming some bushes and doing some more yard work and I will be helping Tyler with yet ANOTHER schol project. I hope that all are well and enjoying beautiful weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home