Saturday, July 30, 2005

La De Da

Today Gigi and I went to the Korean market. http://www.hanahreum.com/eng/index_eng.htm I did get my very favorite cookie, Pepero Pocky,
oh my God... they are so delish and addicting. Pocky comes in many different flavors but my fav is of course, chocolate.

After the mart we went to dinner at Pat's Pizza (not to be confused with the very famous Pat's Steaks in philly) http://www.patskingofsteaks.com/ , we both had a salad...then I took Gigi home so that she could cook dinner for my brother and I went to the produce stand and got some fruit. I have been told that I should be eating fruit and since I did not have much in the house I figured I better get myself some. After arriving home I watched the movie with Ashton Kutcher, Guess Who... it was a good movie but Ashton makes the movie. Now here I am...posting my very boring day to anyone that will listen. Check out the pat's steak page...it is sure to make your mouth water. Ok...I think I will make a movie run...there is nothing on the boob tube and I am quite bored now... catch ya l8r

3 Comments:

Blogger Babsie said...

i had half the salad for a late lunch and early dinner...then i ate the rest later...i did not say that i ate ALL the cookies there are still many left...i did not eat any of the rice cakes that i got...they were still warm because the man was just making them...but i refained from eating them...and i forgot to mention that i got bul-go-gi, which is a korean bar-b-que sauce...it is so good...and my kids absolutely love it...i did not get any sushi but i should have...the tuna rolls were just made and they looked good but i did not feel like eating sushi until we pulled away from the store...then i said to Gigi...i should have gotten the sushi...gosh darn it...oh..well...next time


i don't remember the navbar in the first place...so i guess i will not miss it...

and btw....WHATEVER!!!

sorry...i had to do it...it was like you dared me

11:12 AM  
Blogger Babsie said...

WHATEVER!!!!

btw...just because sushi is a japanese dish does not mean that other asians don't make it and eat it...it has a different name in korea but here...it is all sushi...i know what it is...i eat it...i know what it is served with...but i don't eat the wasabi because it is too hot and i don't like the ginger...so there...how many times have you had sushi??

12:07 PM  
Blogger Babsie said...

or shark

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home