Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best Cookies EVER!!!!

At Christmas time Jan ALWAYS brings me my very most favorite cookies that her Aunt makes....OMG...they are so good and they are low fat...they are my all time very most favorite cookies...and i will share the secret recipe with you..(only cause Jan gave it to me and it was in the courier post)...here goes...
YUMMY!!!

3 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
12 ounces chocolate chips


(that's ALL the ingredients)

now
preheat the oven to 375
lightly grease 2 9x13 inch cookie sheets

with electric mixer, beat together at med-high speed
egg whites
salt
vanilla
until soft peaks form

reduce to low speed and gradually add
sugar

beat until soft and glossy

gently fold in
chocolate chips

drop by spoons onto greased cookie sheets
(remember..the cookies do not change shape or size..so make them the size that you want them)

turn the oven OFF and place trays in heated oven for about 8 hours...NO PEAKING!!!

then
enjoy
the crunchy, chewy, meringuey, chocolatey goodness of the delectable "forgotten cookie"


I am making them now and I will let you know how they turn out...
can't wait
Yummy yummy in my tummy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home