Sunday, March 19, 2006

My last day of freedom :(

OK...back to the trenches tomorrow...i am so not happy about it..but there is only 6 more weeks of school...ok...that is not so bad..

so...what did i do on my last day of freedom...wel....in the AM i spent it talking to a girl at verizon....i desperately needed to get back online so that i could get more homework done...yeah for tiffany...she got me connected AGAIN...thanks tiff....

then i chatted with my Lorenzo....thank you sweetie....then
i took kyle (rather he took me...he is driving now) to drop him off at work...then tyler and I went over to Sue's to chat for a bit and to pick up Josh to take him to a movie...we saw...shaggy dog...very cute movie and the boys loved it...and out to dinner...homestyle old country buffett...whatever it is called...i have no idea...but we had a nice time there...then back to sues to drop off josh..then home...now i have to go and watch Grey's anatomy...fav show...and i know elena and i will be discussing it in the AM...

that's the news and i am outta here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home