Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My days

I have been studying like a madwoman and working late at night...I am tired and the darn pool is still not closed..I never have time for it...but I will get it done sooner or later...the weather is very fall like today...cloudy and chilly but I like it...as long as it is not windy which would only put more leaves in the pool :( ..

I got one wrong on the last test...I think it's an A but I won't find out till friday....tomorrow I will be in the hospital again but this time I will have a patient...I am a little anxious about it...

for the rest of the day I will clean and do some wash and cook chili for dinner...I will work with Tyler on his homework and work more towards closing the pool...oooopppsss...I should go check it now...the filter is not running very well...see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home