Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Busy Week

It has been a very busy week. Work in the mornings and then at night on monday and again tonight. Yesterday my mom had a stroke and is now in the hospital but not the one that I work in so I worked yesterday came home and showered then drove the hur to my mom's hospital and stayed there till about 9 then I had to take my dad home and get him set up with meals for the next day and with his meds for the night. We have ALL had a busy week.

I hope that all are doing well.
The weather here is extremly hot. It goes from one extreme to the other with no rhyme or reason to it.

I will be back soon with updates on the situations at hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Babsie said...

I am sure that she will be fine soon. I talked to her last night before she went to bed and she sounded good. The drs want to run some more tests on her to make sure that she will be ok if they send her home. There was no bleeding in her brain which is a very good thing. I will let you know how she is doing. Thank you for your well wishes. Talk to you soon. Take care and let me know how your family is doing. Say hello to your mom for me.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home