Thursday, August 11, 2005

Back from SC

Ok. now I have a few minutes to blog. I have been so busy over the past week and 1/2 I have not had much time for anything. First there was Tyler's bday, we had such a good time doing whatever Tyler wanted. I am sure you can figure that out just by looking at the pictures. Then I had to work 15 hour days to make up for taking off on Tyler's bday.

On Thursday of last week we (and by we I mean me, Elyssa, and Tyler....Mark stayed here to watch the dogs and go to work and Kyle had work)... headed for SC. It would be a long drive and one that I would have to make for myself because my cousin Ashley could not get off work to go with. ANYWAYS....we made the long trip and anyone that knows me already knows that it did not take as long for me to get there as it would have taken the normal everyday driver...in other words..we made really good time...9 hours, with 2 stops. We got there a little before 7:30pm after leaving around 10am so most of the day was gone but we spent time with Kat and the kids and I got to see Jess when she finally came home.

We did a lot of running around on Friday morning, the kids had a Drs appointment in the afternoon but after that Paulie took the boys to dinner and to play golf and us girls went to dinner then to the mall in Columbia. Saturday Kat and I went shopping to get the rest of the things that we would need for Nicks bday party and to get me an outfit because a bunch of Kat's friends wanted to go out to a club and I had not packed anything to wear. Then in the afternoon we had the party for Nicco at the pool in the golf club. Everyone had a great time but then a storm started to go through and it got very windy and started blowing things all over the place. You could not even eat a piece of cake because the wind blew it off the fork. Luckily the rain held off till we were at home. That night Kat and I and some of her friends went to a local sports bar. We had a really good time just talking and enjoying the now cooled off weather (we ate and had drinks on the patio). We got home sometime around 2am and I had to get up early for that long drive home.

We had a great time but I wish that I could have stayed longer. I will for sure next time. I have some pics of the vaca....enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home