Saturday, January 07, 2006

OK...it's like this

I am so not even ready to go back to school...yet....nowhere even close to being ready...I know this time next week I will be crying my wee little heart out and for now I am not even thinking about going back...but...I get this call from one of my very most favorite instructors..and she says..there will be a nighttime clinical...I never heard of this before...in fact no one has...so I tell her that I have to make many arrangements...I work at night...I am a single mother with 3 children at home and I will have to make arrangements for them...so now what do I do...

well...Elena wants to go first so that we can get it out of the way...so her and Colleen already told the instructor...I spent the rest of Friday afternoon trying to call her and her line was busy....If I can't get the same rotation with all my other chickie mamas I will be heartbroken....now my question is for you Di...have you taken the option to have the night clinical for your first rotation????because if you talk to Mrs. Greenberg will you please tell her that I want to be with you guys...thanks sweets...love ya...
btw...
it looks like Weds will be good for everyone that is going...I only heard from our gang but nothing from Mike if you talk to him find out if he wants to go and I will email him to let him know when it is...

this is the worst rambling of a blog that I have ever seen...ok...maybe not THE worst but very close

one more thing..
the cookies were fabulous...loved them...so did everyone else...I think I will have to make a batch for the first day back to torture..er..uh..I meant to say school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home