Sunday, May 15, 2005

A long time

Hello there...it has been such a long time...i have been through a lot these past months... but i managed to get through in one piece...
i have made many new friends in the process...friends that i am sure will last a life time..

i made it through nursing I but not unscathed...my dear Aunt passed away at the end of the semester and i am still scarred by the loss...it was hard in the beginning of nursing II because i saw her in all of my patients...she is still with me--in my heart and in my lovely memories of her...i miss her deeply..

nursing II was torturous...i have never studied so hard in my life and i have never been so afraid of failing a class...if i had failed the class i would have had to repeat all that torture...something i was not ready to do...but...i have passed YEAH!!!!!!!a bunch of us went out to celebrate the other day...then friday night a bunch of us went to celebrate my sisters birthday...what do ya know...she has finally caught up to me and we are now both 29...we had a great time at both celebrations...

it feels good not to have to study for a test or an exam...

tomorrow i have to go back to delran because the nurse there forgot to give me the ppd for the new job i got at the hospital...oh yeah...another good news thing that i have not mentioned..i applied for an externship at our lady of lourdes hospital and i got one of the 20 that were available...i am so excited about it...another good piece of news... i no longer will be working on friday nights at the office as the office will now be closed...yeah!!

ok...i know that was a little scatterbrained but there it is....things in my life...good and bad....now i am going to find something to do on my first day off from studying....see ya soon.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home