Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hey there

Hello to one and all of my ever so many visitors. Well...I am just here to update on the latest. My Mom is out of the hospital...YEA!!!!!!!!, and she is doing quite well. In fact I had her out all day yesterday. She had some errands to do so I took her to do them then we had lunch with Tyler, after dropping Tyler back to school my Mom and I went to shop for Emmy's bday present (she turned 7 today, hard to believe that she is so old already), then back to the homestead to pick up the kids so we could go to Franklinville to pick up my Dad (he had dialysis yesterday), then off to dinner at my favorite pizza place...MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Nick's pizza in Clayton, there we saw my cousin's wife and later anothers cousin's family was there eating. After dinner we ran all the way back to the house to get Emmy's presents that we left there and then off to the big party for Em. She loved her many Lizzie Mcguire presents that my Mom and I had gotten her and of course she was thrilled with all the gifts from everyone else there too.

It has been unusually hot here over the past week and I am not a fan of the hot weather especially when the pool is not open. I have some things to do before I can open the pool :( , so it will not be ready for about another week, but the air conditioning is already on even though it is only June.

Tyler is very bored right now so I am going to do some yard work so that he can help me. :) (it is one way to kill two birds with one stone.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home