Sunday, January 08, 2006

I have fallen in love.


Yesterday I took Tyler to see Narnia. I thought it would be a good movie because Disney ALWAYS makes good movies and I think I remember Di saying it was a good movie because she took her neice to see it. Di has also read the books or rather the whole series of books. I have to be honest and embarassingly so because although I read like a..... hhhmmm....person reading a lot of books (I was looking for a metaphor but what do you say for that one) anyway...I have read MANY books growing up but I was reading classics such as "To Kill a Mocking Bird" and the like...but I had never heard of the Narnia series until now. Now I am addicted. The movie was not good....it was FABULOUS. I loved every second of it. It is one movie that I could watch over and over again. I will surely see the whole series and when I am done school I will be reading ALL the books. If you get the chance to see the movie...GO, I hope that you enjoy it as much as we did.

1 Comments:

Blogger THE WOMAN said...

Good film.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home