Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Friends

Yesterday Colleen had her big graduation party. We had the best time and it was SO great to see all my friends once again. I knew that I would miss them once we graduated because we are so used to seeing each other every single day. I did not know how great it would be to see everyone again, it was like we were never apart. We had all agreed that we would get together once a month but last night we decided that once a month was simply not enough and it would have to be once a week. I wholeheartedly agreed. You see, it is not just me that feels this way it is all the friends in the class. Instructors and outsiders look at the bond within the class and they say that it is extraordinary. We, for the most part, are a very closeknit group and we try to take care of each other and we support each other. I love and appreciate each and every one.

anyway...i just thought i would make a few comments about the bonds between us...now the time we had

omg...Elena was hysterical...she had stories to tell and we could not stop laughing...Kim was her usual happy-go-lucky self...Di...what can i say about Dianna...oh yes...she will NEVER be my EX best friend (love ya Di)...Mike...he did not turn red once...not even when kimmie did her lap dance for him...Colleen..great food...and fun times...sangria was awesome...Scott...kept the stories and tall tales rolling all night long...Jon...funny as usual...and so sweet...the rest of the gang left earlier to go to another party in stratford so they missed the end of the party....

Colleen the cake was delish and i so would love a huge chunk right now :)

great friends...good times...wonderful memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home