Sunday, May 22, 2005

hey there

hello again...today i took my mother out for brunch then off to the movies to see the new JLo...ok..she is not my favorite actress but i could relate to the plot....i once had a monster in law....the movie was pretty funny and it was a nice day out with my mommy dearest :) we had a lovely brunch at the famous adelphias..and oh my goodness...the brunch buffet was fabulous....my mom loved it too and it was nice for her to get a break from caring for my dad...he is not in the best of health and he was in the hospital again on friday night because he was bleeding profusely from the injection site for dialysis....he was rushed to the hospital by ambulance where he was stitched and rehydrated... because of this my mom missed her vacation with her sisters in the tennessee mountains and she was a little sad about it so i took her away for the day....ok...i think i will now go and watch a movie on the tv....i hope all are well...i know there are many many many people that visit here daily to see the adventures of babsie unfold...i hope you enjoyed this wonderful excerpt from the dreary days of babs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home