Tuesday, June 28, 2005

HO HUM

Just a quick update because I am about to fall asleep. My dad is doing well and is home now but he goes back to the hospital in 2 weeks for another stent placement. The weather here is hot again :( , hot is not the problem the humidity is SO high it makes it very uncomfortable.

I had a very busy week last week and a virus on aol and no time to fix the problem. Today I thought I fixed it but apparantly the problem is still there and I will have to try again later to fix it. The kids are well, the pool is almost ready (again... there is little time to work on that problem). I am just now making dinner for the kids and it is very late. I will be going to bed very soon because tomorrow will be another busy day. I hope that ALL my loyal readers are doing well. I have to go now...YAWN!!! Have a great day....

1 Comments:

Blogger Babsie said...

you're the best...thank you and i will do what you say... :)
i hope to see you soon

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home