Friday, July 15, 2005

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...

Things have been very busy here but it seems I am not getting anything accomplished. I work 3 days a week but usually I work about 33-35 hours in those 3 days, so I need some time to recoop...that happens on thursdays then I run around like a chicken with my head cut off for the next 3 days. The summer is going too fast and I have no concrete plans for a vacation. I will be going to S.C. for a few days but the date has not been set yet. We may also be going to Washington D.C. for a weekend. That would be the extent of vacation taking this year but next year we may be going to Disney again.


Onward and upward....
Todays agenda is to go miniature golfing and lunch..then Tyler to school..after that.. off to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"...YEAH!!!!
I would also like to get the pool cleared up but I don't see that happening any time real soon...

right now I am off to make some coffee then to shower and get ready for an exciting fun filled day with my kiddies and my niece, Chez, and maybe my sister and Emmy and Josh too...

There will be more updates later...toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home